It seemed like I needed a change so I changed the blog's name. I do so hope you all like it as much as I do. It is a segment from my favorite poem ever, Yeat's The Stolen Child. 

Anyways, a new post (a short story) is coming soon, I just have been buried in biology work recently. I was swimming in a sea of papers and thinking, "oh those poor trees, why must we have textbooks and work pages?" 

Hope you all are doing well.

xo

ps. I fell love with Edgar Degas! This particular painting of his is truly magnificent I just couldn't resist posting it. 

7 comments:

MJ said...

I love your blog's name! (It is also the title of a Francesca Lia Block book, about a changeling, if you are interested. It's a quick read and it's quite good)
And Degas is fantastic isn't he? You should also look at other Impressionists, you would like them, especially Renoir (my mom's favorite painting is 2 Girls at the Piano, it's quite beautiful)
Hope you are well xx
MJ

Rowan said...

Thank you MJ! I have never heard of that book, it sounds very interesting- I think I would like it very much.

Oh yes, Degas is fantastic, as is Renoir. I have seen that particular painting, it is lovely, I can see what she likes it so.


xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Degas! ^_^ And I love your new name as well. :D

-Merry

Rowan said...

Thank you Merry! He is splendid.c

M said...

I think your new name is wonderful Rowan, very lovely. I like the new layout also!
Degas' work is beautiful, I don't know many of his pieces but I saw some more on tumblr a few weeks ago and I thought they were so lovely. xx

Rowan said...

Thank you Megan, I like it too. Oh yes, Degas is wonderful (I love his brush strokes on the ballet skirts) I think all of the art from that time is lovely.

Rowan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.